Thursday 2 September 2021

Kit Frick's I Killed Zoe Spanos

 


I'm still not sure why I decided to read this one...I mean it's another podcast style tale and I really should learn to stay away from those kind of stories.


Anyways, I did read it and it's not in any shape or form much of a 'mystery' or 'thriller', don't be fooled by the hype...it is a story with very similar characters and very little in the way of a BIG REVEAL...it was actually very underwhelming and somewhat annoying.
Enough said!


The Library Enthusiasts & Community Courses...
...now here is something to talk about.


Libraries and their amazing range of workshops and programs...
*Money Management 
*Conversational English
*Toy Libraries
*Book and Film Clubs
*Storytelling Classes
*Baby Rhyme-time
To name a few, don't forget to check out what your local library has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Devil Stone by Caro Ramsay

  DCI Caplin is a troubled detective from Glasgow, she is a complex character with family issues and a past that is only hinted at in this, ...