Sunday 29 January 2023

Lying Beside You by Michael Robotham

 

Once again I am totally mesmerised by both Cyrus and Evie, I absolutely love that Robotham allows us to not have to choose between these characters, we get to  back both of them as he cleverly gives us both of their points of view.

 In Cyrus and Evie we have two strong and captivating humans, however both of them are equally flawed...

I think I also got to understand a little more of the Elias character, Robotham gives us Cyrus's feelings and understandings of schizophrenia and so doing his acceptance of his brother.

I think this is my favourite book series at the moment, thank you Mr Robotham for allowing my affection for these characters to continue to grow...

The Library Enthusiast & Relatable Facts...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Devil Stone by Caro Ramsay

  DCI Caplin is a troubled detective from Glasgow, she is a complex character with family issues and a past that is only hinted at in this, ...